Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

June 26, 2010

@ the national museum of singapore

Daddy & Mummy brought me for a very educational tour today!

We were at the National Museum with EVERYBODY.. yeah.. i loves family outing!

Sharing with u all; the lovely pics that we have took....








































Very interesting cartoon strips that catches my eyes... ^-^



































































































A nice area for me to do some art and craft while Grandpa & Grandma rest their legs..




Nikolas also had a great time looking around! :)



































See ya again...

We will be back when there;' new exhibit on board!

No comments: