Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nabilah!

I am very excited today!!
Mummy is bringing me to attend a birthday party @ Mcdonald!!

My very first birthday party invitation at Mcdonald!!




































It's Nabilah's birthday!



From Nikole ...

"Mummy.. Nabilah very pretty hor.. Nabilah very good girl hor... Nabilah never touch her tiara hor.. Nabilah never shake shake her nice handbag hor.. Nabilah ear ring so nice hor.. Nabilah sit so properly to eat her food hor....
...........
.................
........................
Mummy I also leh... can i have my birthday party at Mcdonald also ??? P..l...E...A.. S... E.. MUMMY ?

Haiz...

1 comment:

WanPei said...

hee. maybe we should throw a birthday party for Nikole :-) her birthday is just round the corner. we can start planning :-)