Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

August 1, 2010

Walk for Our children 2010

We all woke up early today for a very eventful day!!

Mummy is bringing me to join her company for a BIG WALK!

the walk is meant to raise fund for the Children society.. Mummy say is for the unfortunate kids..
























Even thought th day is wet wet wet; i am still v.v. v. happy cause i won myself a big froggie at the canival!

































Spent some times enjoying my kite flying after the walk...

No comments: