Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

February 19, 2011

Nice Surprise! Thank U Philip Jiu Jiu! ^-^



Came back from Ms Paula's class today to find this bag of surprises for me & Nikolas!

A nice surprise gift from Philip Jiu Jiu!!

Thank u very much !! I loves my shoes v. much..
but Didi's leg is too big.. can't squeeze in to his..
Mummy had it passed on to Baby Lucus. :)
Anyway, we really apprecaite the great thoughts! Thanks thanks thanks!!

No comments: