Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

April 22, 2011

20cents rides...


We were at Yishun on early Friday Morning...

As I don't need to go to school; Grandpa jio (aka ask) us all to join him to visit his old friends at the Yishin Blk 291 market..

There's where he raised my Jiu Jiu, mummy & Yiyi-s up by selling pork with Grandma.. ^-^

Grandpa say things had changed so much here.. but Daddy claimed otherwise.. he say things still the same as 20 years ago!!
Cause we found this motor-cycle ride at 20CENTS only!!

We always have to pay ONE DOLLAR to get a ride!

Hence, we ride and ride and ride.. haha

No comments: