Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

December 1, 2010

Barney Christmas Surprise !


Daddy gave me a surprise today.. he say we are to go fetch Mummy from work ... but we ended up at United Square queuing to see Barney!!!

1 hour queueing to get the pass to have a snap shot with Barney & friends.. and another hour queue to enter into the atrium to watch the "live" musical Shows !!!









































While waiting for the show to starts .....









































































































Finally a snap shot with my favourite Barney..

I am still very afraid to go near them on my own.. hence i pull my Daddy & Mummy along.. :-P

Mummy say this is a great improvement from last year ! ha ha


I looks forward to having my l'il brother - Nikolas joining us!

Mmm .. Can u remember this is my ?? times meeting up with Barney & friends ????
....the journey began when i was at 1yr old... then at 2 yrs old ... and at 3 years old...

No comments: