Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

January 30, 2010

Presents from my Didi

I love my didi!!!

Since his arrival, I have been receiving so many presents from him!

"Mummy, why didi want to buy so many presents for me?"











































































Many friends have been reminding me to get a gift for Nikole on behalf of Nikolas; so that this new big sister will not get jealous of the little brother ...

She ended up with lots of presents.. mummy bought one , Daddy bought one .. Wendy yiyi bought one.. Ah Pei Yi yi bought one.. grandma also bought one for her.. ha

No comments: