Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

January 31, 2010

Spent a great afternoon at the botanical gardens ..

While Daddy & Mummy are busy settling down with Didi... Wendy Yiyi and Yi-zhan brought me out .. and I had a great afternoon playing with some new friends at the Bontanical Gardens!




















































































Thank you Wendy YiYi and Yi Zhan .. can we come again tomorrow ???

No comments: