Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

March 25, 2010

Farewell @ Little Nero Tree

Today is the last day of class for me at The NeroTree... mummy say i will take a break from attending The Nero Tree and concentrate on I Can Read class for the moment.

I think good idea!
I am going to be very tired doing so many homeworks everyday..
Yeah! More time to play!

With the help of Mummy.. we did a Farewell card for the teachers at The NeroTree....




























I'm gonna to missed all my teachers there.. Teacher ShiYin, 柔仪老师 and Hitomi Sensai...

Till we meet again.. take great care!

No comments: