Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

March 17, 2010

My first offical haircut!

I went with Mummy to Singapore Shopping Centre today...
Mummy say she need to visit Uncle Keith badly cause her hair is so messy now.

Uncle Keith has been cutting Mummy's hair since her school days; and Mummy say that was almost 20 years ago!! wowo..

After "evaluating" Uncle Keith's skill; I decided to let him snip off my long hair...

this is my very first official haircut since birth!!! (before was juz regular slight trimming by grandma)

























Mummy say i am very marvelous.. sitting quietly for Uncle Keith to snip snip snip...











































Mmmm... there goes my long hair.

































getting tired....















Yeah !!! Done!

Nice?

No comments: