Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

December 3, 2010

Day out with Wendy Yi Yi




Bus ride... Train ride.. all the way to Plaza Singapura with my dear YiYi ^-^

I had a great day shopping with Wendy Yiyi and the chance to catch Sesame street show and a grand finale of having a photo shot with my favourite Elmo!







































































































Daddy and Mummy came to join us for a good dinner at The Cafe' Cartel. :)








































THANK YOU YiYi !!

A challenging day for both u and me ya!?! ha ha

No comments: