Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

December 21, 2010

We love Macaroons!! :)


Mummy brought home a box of lovely Macaroons today; an early x'mas gift from a pretty jiejie in Mummy's office. *wink*

I loves all the beautiful rainbows colours of this traditional french pastry.

My most favorite macaroon is definitely strawberry! and Mummy loves chocolate! ^-^ The filling is awesome and I love how crunchy the outer part is.

I only took one as Mummy say is too sweet for my little teeth.

You got to try it to know it! Sooo, those who haven't
eaten before, go and buy one for yourself and try! ^-^

P/s Nikole knew that this little small cookies are quite pricely; .. overhead she telling her jiujiu
"Jiu jiu ; u want to eat this ?? V.v.v.v.v expensive leh; u must eat. VERY nice."

No comments: