Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

August 21, 2011

7th Month Prayer


7th Month Fesitval aka the Hungry Ghost Festival is a traditional Chinese festival that was being observed by many Chinese in the seventh lunar month.

Mummy did not blog about this festival earlier as i totally have no clue what's the occasion is all about then..
this year was a bit different as I tends to apprehend better; mummy shared a bit of the concept to me and i sort-off understand the reason why Ah gong and Ah mah is busy doing all these..

usually, people will arranged to do it on the lunar 15th day of July (七月十五).

We hosted the prayer today so that everyone can be home to do the prayer together.

Lots of foods; prayer items.. and my grandparent's siblings also came over to join us.


No comments: