Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

August 19, 2011

Preparing my own Goodies Bags!



I'm so EXCITED!!

I'm going to be 5 years old soon!!

Busy like a bee .... ^_*

I've chosen all the items myself and I tell Mummy to buy different colours and type for the girls and the boys..

Preparing the goodies bags with the help of
Grandma..
I'm gonna share all the goodies with my friends at PCF and Lorna whinston! yippie!























































2 comments:

Lotsa Loves... said...

A v nice and creative Pinatas :-) do one for Brandon next time :-p

Us with lOvEs ... said...

sure!
btw, our neighbor took it after the party... keeping for her daughter! haha