Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

August 21, 2011

Time for Exer-saucer!


Find this Exer-saucer familiar??

Mummy brought it for Jie Jie many years back and it was being passed on to the other cousins..... and now it is back to us again!

Hee.. I think I am too big for it now... let's keep for Brandon Didi .. but before that; let me play a little longer.. ^_*

2 comments:

Lotsa Loves... said...

Ha ha ... Nikolas seem to be enjoying sitting inside the bouncer :-)

Us with lOvEs ... said...

Let's try to put Brandon in this sat! and see how the kids reacts..:)