Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Jiu Jiu

When Nikole gets to know tat today is Jiu Jiu's birthday, she was really excited.

After her I can REad class, she chose a cake from Prima Deli and excitedly want me to ring for her Uncle to come home to cut cake!

Haiz.. this Jiu Jiu only managed to pop in at 10ishpm.. and our dear girl waited patiently for him..

So, here's it is.. the simple celebration between Jiu Jiu and Nikole.. ^-^







No comments: