Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

November 26, 2010

I am 10mth old!


Hi there!

I'm 10 months old already!

I can crawl really fast and steady now.

i can stand very steadily with the support of the rim of my pram

i cannot be left on my walker alone; cause i am able to climb out of my walker! "Dangerous !!" say alls .. :-P

I am learning how to talk; i goes Ba-ba-ba.. bo-bo-bo whole day long..

I have good appetite :).. porridge feeding twice a day at 12noon and 6pm.. morning rice cereal (formula type) at 9am.. and another round 9pm... inbetween I need milk of 180ml at interval of 3 hrs! Ha .. in short; grandma is always busy feeding me!

I need to bathe twice a day; once at 9.30am after my morning feed; and another round at 6.30pm after my evening porridge feed.

I will always remind Grandpa to bring me for my daily regular routine walks; morning at 8am and evening walk at 5.30pm..

I poo only on potty. I can go "MMmm" when i need to pass motions;and Grandma will know how to put me on potty for my "business" doing.

I can stand hand-free for about a min now.. i am doing my own training in my pram everyday. It's tough (cause most of the time; i will go free-fall); but i am sure persistent. Continuing working hard on it!

i am almost 10kg now :D.. slightly heavier than my dear Jie Jie - Nikole. Many complains tat it is getting touger to carry me.. hee hee

I love playing with my dear sister! the sound of her voice will make me alert! I will search high and low for her !

I welcome Jie jie into my pram to play with me. she is my best friend and best companion... but at time she disturb me ..and i will want to bite her or pull her hair. Mmm.. this will send her screaming and crying and complain to Mummy.. and Mummy will go "N-I-K-O-L-A-S !!!!"

I loves watching Hi-5 and Tweenie !

I enjoy listening to all the nursery rhyme over the music CD; i can laze on my pram while the music play on.. enjoying and appreciating all the nice songs!

i am very good at picking things up with my little thumb and index finger.

I have a little smelly pillow.. which i need to cuddle to bed every nite.

It's easy to put me to bed; Mummy juz need to cuddle me real tight to her; listening to her heartbeat and hearing her lullaby .. i will falls asleep within min.

Mmm.. tat's all for now... Catch up with u all again! ^-^

No comments: