Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

November 30, 2010

Lowrey Music School


Today is my first piano lesson!

The teacher gave me a lots of books to bring home. I did some during the lesson and Teacher Zhang say I must do some homeworks when i get home.

Mummy is happy to see what the teacher wrote on the Lessons Progress Book... Mummy say she knows what teacher taught me during the lessons as my teacher had wrote down every thing on the book for her to read. ^-

No comments: