Mummy created a blog for me at www.nikolelee.blogspot.com since I was born...

now with the new inclusion of my little brother,

we have shifted to this new blog - www.kjnnlee.blogspot.com,

to continue sharing with all our happenings...

stay tune! ^-^
*******************************************************************************************************************************

November 4, 2010

My new friend from far-away land ...

While Mummy was clearing her cupboard today, I found my lovely gift from my new freind from the far-away land... new zealand.

Mummy say it will takes us 11 hours to fly from Singapore to visit my friend - Crystal.. Wow.. that;s v.v. long..




I get know Crystal Jie jie during my Japan Trip. I enjoy being with her a lot lot lot... she is v. nice to me.

I am very sad to say good bye to her.. i hope daddy and Mummy can bring me to New Zealand soon to visit Crystal. :)












This is the special gift from Crystal to me...
i will keep it with me always.. :)

No comments: